Some facts that you might find interesting if you want to sponsor one issue.
- More than 3,000 subscribers.
- The last five opening rates were over 40% after one week.
- The target is software developers.
- Sponsoring means that you have 140 characters at the beginning of the email. Right after my message and before the article starts.
- The price is 300$ per sponsored issue. There are discounts for multiple issues.
- There is only ONE sponsor per issue. There are no sponsored links or anything similar in between the article.
This won't change my life since I have a full-time job, and I do this because I like writing. So, I won't stop doing it if I don't have sponsors, either. But at least I hope it won't cost me money and only time.
If you are interested, fill up the form, and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks for your support 🙏